Consider the cost of the application, maintenance, and whether it will help your business become more productive.
Can the system enforce a planned password policy? Will it be able to restrict certain kinds of access to certain users?
Is the security service easy to use? Can it be accessed from a central location?
- Aligning technology and the functioning of the organization
- Access based on the identity of a person
- Having a strategy in place before installing the system
- Centralized access and controls
- Reducing operational complexity
- GAP Analysis:
This will map the state of security preparedness of your company.
- Risk Analysis:
Do a review of the existing threats to your financial services.
- Security Assessment:
Find out any flaws in the security system.
- Compliance to Regulations:
See if the security system complies with various regulations.
- Remedial Measures:
Suggest ways to improve flawed security applications.
- Malware attacks on your network.
- Spyware and Trojan horses.